Sunday, October 31, 2021

She’s way too young to be 40! FORTY PICS TO CELEBRATE...WE LOVE HER!


 I lost count on the pictures but I know I have at least 40 so I am going to just comment on each picture rather than write a big paragraph at the end. The one above reminds me of how special she makes each of her chick children feel
This picture reminds me of how she loves to take her family on little outings to make many memories  That are priceless.
This picture reminds me of how she has taught her girls everything they will need to know when they get older… She is a wonderful mother to all of her children.
This picture reminds me that she is never afraid to try new things.
Seriously… Who starts to run their own 5K at 40 years old… Only Tasha!
Look at how happy it makes her family to have her join them… Special times
We both get a kick out of the face that Hyrum pulls but this one is a classic. What a boy that we love!

Great memories from so many years ago in Minnesota where are sweet Abigail is now serving her mission.
we did have some fun times while they were there
What a special night for Tasha and her whole family has Abigail received her mission call to none other than…
Minnesota… Her childhood home. I think Tasha’s face tells the story of how we all felt
Tasha has always worked with her kids so hard I’m getting there young women medallions and another medallion and the next one I can think of what it is
Grandpy and I can be quite a handful and she is so good to always put up with us and make us feel so welcome… We love her so much
She has been in this position many times I don’t know how she’s done it
She has also had the joy of having them all together many times but it is anything that peace and quiet when she gets home and she still copes lovingly .
She has taught these girls to be loving little mothers… What could be more important.
She is so supportive and makes everything so special for each child. This was a very special day
I have mixed feelings about this… I would’ve loved to of been there but I don’t know if I could’ve taken it. Tasha is pretty strong to send a girl on a mission
Tasha and Justin are I was on the same page and make sure that they get to Temple’s wherever they are visiting to show the kids the important things

Yeah it’s a little offTo not have Abigail in this family picture but we were so thankful she was able to zoom in for the baptism… I know Tasha was so thankful

And here they are with their missionary girl. She has every reason to be so very proud and 




She is so good to be interested in family history and my families genealogy this is When we were in enterprise

Of course they are such good friends with Mary Ann and Les And we got to go into grandma and grandpa’s attic for the first time since I was a little girl thanks to these guys.
We went to the Old cemetery. There was a flag on my dad’s grave and they reverently all said the Pledge of Allegiance. Look what she is teaching them
Four generations at the temple when she received her endowments… That was pretty special!

What a spiritual day for all three of them
I love the way she puts his pictures together for her chat books. She is so good at taking many many pictures and putting them together and books.

Of course there is nothing that could make me more happy

Mother and oldest daughter… A special bond
Inside the Manderfield church talking about old times. I think these experiences are so much better than just reading about them and this was Tasha’s idea
It was either the fourth or 20 Fourth of July and as you can see you had turned off rainy and chilly
I am thankful that she has taught her children they don’t have to go on a big trip to have fun… A backyard picnic is wonderful
They have surely gone through a lot of firsts over the last few years. This first serve especially hard on moms and she has taking it like a champ
We love her happiness and her laugh
We love the way she loves to do family meals and have everyone around
We love that she puts just an as her top priority.
We also learned that she puts her children as your top priority
 
We love that she spends one on one with each child. 
We love that she and Justin take special time for each other

As you can see it is all about gospel and family and we wouldn’t have it any other way we are so blessed to have her in our family and as a mother to our grandchildren we love her forever and ever. I have had a bit of a rough go of things the last few months and she has been so good to call and check on me and talk to me about it. I can’t Express my gratitude. We love you forever and ever and hope that your 40th birthday is over the top!

No comments: