Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Hyrum… so much love for him!

A few Sundays ago Hyrum received a very special patriarchal blessing. I told him I expected them to call him as a mission president well he got it… All he needs is a wife.

Hyrum likes to make funny faces and when they brought these flowers down for my birthday we were in the living room for a picture of Nate and Shannon is framed and Nate and Shannon are pulling funny faces… Nate’s is the best and I just told Hyrum to imitate Nate. I think he did a great job!

These pictures are from the last time he was down here he was at uncle Howard and aunt Laverne’s and he found these treasures.


The hat goes off for the name Bradshaw!
You would think that this picture would make me sick but I had prayed for the surgery to happen for such a long time that it was such a great day of celebration that it had All gone smoothly. He is already doing so much better and we know our prayers have been answered.
He is one tough kid and I don’t know what heavenly father has in store for him but he has certainly prepared him because he has born his trials and such away that he couldn’t be more Christlike.
This goes on forever and ever



And the final product an arm that finally works and feels better. Prayers are answered miracles happen.

He has gotten to make a couple of trips to Cincinnati… I don’t think it’s your normal Happy vacation but it was sure a happy time for me to get his arm fixed
Miracles and more miracles
And nothing sweeter than us
One of Hyrum’s favorite places on their vacation this summer
One of their last dinner together. They are so close in age that they have never been separated this long. 

 Going to the Jazz game with uncle Jer and his kids is always a bonus! Thanks uncle Jer
I don’t know where Spencer was when we took this picture I have some of the priesthood holders and soon to be priesthood holders at Elise’s  baptism They are a bunch of really man hyrum has been able to drive to beaver and visit with us a few times and I can tell you that those have been the highlight of our year. We don’t often get one on one time with the grandchildren and anytime we can get that… Right here in our home I feel like our heavenly father has poured out his richest blessings upon us. We got to visit with Hyrum. He is so spiritual and yet I told him he could you just stand up comedy as a back up for a profession because he is so funny. This boy has a 36 on his ACT test… Could teach college classes… It really boggles our minds that he is so intelligent. The thing that makes us the happiest is his work ethic, his love for his family, the way he takes care of his siblings, the way he magnifies his priesthood and his callings, and most of all the strong testimony and knowledge of the gospel that he has. When we do come follow me with him.  

He never ceases to amaze me. He stepped right into the father role and makes our lessons so much more interesting. He knows the questions to ask to get the answers he needs. He truly is one in a zillion! We love you so much Hyrum and we know that you are going to do great and amazing things in mind the children of men. That is not setting the bar too high for you… That is just what you were going to do. We could not love you more… We love you forever and ever and hope that your birthday is simply amazing!

No comments: